Thursday, June 4, 2009

Plans

Let me tell the reader here that what others possibly think about me. It is that I am very explanatory at times, trying to expound each and everything to the greatest detail possible along with all possibilities and variations, making sure that the audience understands all that I want to say, so that there can be no ambiguity over anything, and with full reasoning and examples if possible, until the audience gets frust to the level that they feel like saying ‘ab baas bhi karo’. I suppose you have already got the point, or do I explain again? ;)

So we had it all figured out. The plan was simple. If there are ‘n’ Australian attackers, Pulkit will frighten away one. Jai and Kartik would bring down one. And I will take care of the remaining ‘n-2’ by giving them ‘funda’.

Plan B: Produce the butcher’s knives that we have amongst our kitchenware as the currency of our country, when asked for. (The original idea was to use pepper spray as our currency, but sprays are illegal here, while knives aren’t, hence…)

There was supposed to be a talk organized by Indians against racism, and all Indians in Melbourne were requested to attend it. But Jai’s mind raced far ahead of the rest. He said “yeh ek ‘chaal’ hai” by the Australians to do a Jallianwala Bagh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment